El Naturalista – Iggdrasil
Pinned on September 23, 2015 at 5:28 pm by Kane
25% off + Free Shipping!
- The Iggdrasil was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.
- The upper is made from Stream Leather; tanned with vegetable extracts, ground tree bark and churned for weeks in a special cylinder. It is treated by hand with animal fat, olive and sunflower oil.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound.
- Frog Shock System is a specially cushioned insole that absorbs the harsh impacts to the heel.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- El Naturalista® uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles. The inspiration of the ‘Iggdrasil’ is reflected with its tree bark design.
Posted in: Boots
Tagged with: El Naturalista